The event day would not be possible without the hours and support that is invested by our volunteers.
We are looking for volunteers on the day to help with:
- Entrance includes registration & coat check
- Handing out glassware to attendees on entry
- Help in the Vertical Tasting Room: checking paid guests as they arrive, setting up glassware, pouring taste pours for attendees, cleaning up after each Vertical and resetting for the next one.
- Masterclasses – same as Vertical Tastings
- Festival Club Lounge – serving wine matches with food, keeping the Lounge clean and tidy
- Bank – uploading more currency onto AWOP bands
- Dispensary: finding attendee orders for distribution
- Runners: looking after exhibitors needs – ice, wine, water
There are 3 volunteer shifts to choose from. All volunteers will need to attend the briefing on Saturday 20 July from 11.00 to 1.00pm
Volunteer Shifts on Sunday 21 July:
- 10.30 am – 1.30 pm
- 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- 3.30 pm – 6.30 pm
Shifts are first in first served, so be in quick to make sure you get your preferred one! Please feel free to choose more than one shift!
Here’s what you get:
- Complimentary Entry to Craft’d Wine + Spirit Festival before/after your volunteer shift (please note that you may NOT consume any alcoholic beverages prior or during your shift)
- 2 x contra GA entry tickets to the festival to give to your friends and family
- Craft’d Wine + Spirit Festival Crew T-Shirt for you to wear through your shift(s). (Return at the end of the festival)
- Luigi Bormioili glass for you to keep
- Craft’d Wine + Spirit Festival AWOP band with $15 craft’d currency for you to spend on food if you do two shifts or more
To register your interest to become a volunteer at Craft’d Wine + Spirit Festival 2019 please email us.